What Documents to Bring When Buying a Car
Buying a car can be confusing, but at INFINITI of Mobile we want things to be as smooth and easy as possible. Many car-shoppers, both returning and first-time, find themselves asking: What documents do I need to bring to buy a car in Alabama?
Well, there’s quite a few of them that you’ll need, and there’ll be even more if you’re trading in your existing car, financing through our expert finance department, or both. Here’s the full list.
What Documents You Need to Buy a Car in Alabama
- A valid Driver’s License
- Title for your trade-in vehicle (if necessary)
- Current vehicle registration for trade-in (if necessary)
- Proof of insurance
- Proof of residency. This can include something like a utility bill or a lease or home property tax document.
- Necessary financial documents for financing (if necessary; including pay stubs or bank information)
- Proof documents for rebates. If you’re buying a car with a military discount or rebate, for example, you’ll need documentation to prove that you are a military member.
Buy and Finance Your Next Car at INFINITI of Mobile
At our Daphne area INFINITI dealer, customer satisfaction is our highest priority. That’s why we offer friendly, no-pressure sales on our massive selection of new INFINITI vehicles and great certified pre-owned and used models.
We also offer flexible financing, and we gladly work with you to make sure you’re getting into the car you love with a payment plan that fits your life and budget. We believe the only difficult part of the car-buying process should be deciding which of our great cars you’re going to get into, rather than haggling with salespeople or stressing with an uncomfortable financing situation. If you have any questions about buying your next vehicle at INFINITI of Mobile, don’t hesitate to contact us today!